Laboratory 4 life Immune System offers a drug to improve the work of the Gastrointestinal
Intestinal tract. It is known that immunity is formed by 80% in the gastrointestinal tract. Consequently
everyone needs a preparation with live bacteria for excellent work
Give the best support for your digestive system with 3 outstanding 4Life products that bring up a great synergy for your healthy lifestyle!
- The Happy Gut Pack includes
Each sachet contains 1000 million colony forming units from 5 different strains of live cultures.
• Contains 2 types of oligosaccharides and corn fibre.
• Made with microencapsulation technology, so it does not need to be refrigerated and allows optimum release of live bifidobacteria and lactobacillus cultures in the colon so they can carry out their functions. • 100 mg of 4Life Tri-Factor™ Formula per sachet.
• Easy to carry, easy to share and ready to consume.
• Tasty lemon flavour.
- 4Life Transfer Factor™ Tri -Factor™ Formula
- This product supports your body with cow colostrum and egg yolk.
4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula is perfect for everyone — young, old, and in between.
• Contains the highest amount of Tri-Factor Formula per capsule — 300 milligrams.
- 2 x Glutamine Prime™
Rich energy source that provides nutritional fuel and the building blocks of glutathione, an important antioxidant.
Supplies added nutritional fuel with cow colostrum and the important amino acid glutamine.
• Nutritionally promotes the body’s production of glutathione, a powerful natural antioxidant.
• Each serving contains 1.600mg of L-Glutamine and 20mg of cow colostrum
- Did you know
- Poor digestion can affect our levels of happiness, who would ever have thought it?
- Specialists are treating an increasing number of digestive system-related complaints.
- Some of the most common problems are acidity, flatulence (wind), diarrhoea, constipation, inflammatory disorders, etc.
- We can alleviate many digestive problems by making small changes to our habits: eating healthily, doing more physical exercise, reducing stress, doing relaxation exercises, having a positive attitude, etc.
- Ingredients for the digestive system
- Lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
These are live microorganisms which, when administered in the right quantities, provide health benefits to the host. As well as improving gastrointestinal transit and digestion in general, its functions include the activation and regulation of the immune system, preventing infections and the synthesis of certain vitamins, such as vitamin K and some B vitamins.
These are “ingredients that produce selective growth and/or activity stimulation in species of microorganisms in the gut microbiota, providing health benefits to the host”.Glutamine
It is a non-essential amino acid. It plays a role in the proliferation of intestinal cells, integrity of the lining, and protection of intestinal cells against oxidative stress. There are even studies that are investigating the role of glutamine as an anti-inflammatory.
- These simple tips will help you understand and take good care of your digestion. Don’t delay, start practising the healthy habits we mentioned right away, for a happy digestive system, improved whole body function and stronger, more stable emotional health.